Our School App Stay connected on the go...
- Valley Park School green blazer;
- Valley Park School trousers or skirt;
- Plain white school shirt (incorporating a top button);
- Valley Park School clip on school tie;
- Valley Park School black V neck school jumper (optional);
- Low heeled black traditional school shoes with no adornments. (Trainers, trainer style, ballet and pump style shoes are not allowed);
- Plain black socks (with trousers) or plain black tights (with skirts).
- Valley Park School shorts or skort;
- Valley Park School polo shirt;
- Football boots (moulded studs, no metal studs or blades);
- Trainers with non-marking soles;
- Plain black football socks;
- Black PE bag;
- Shin pads;
- Gum shield.
- Valley Park School tracksuit bottoms;
- Valley Park School sports leggings;
- Valley Park School track top.
An appropriate, waterproof and sealable bag should be purchased for the protection of all school items. Because students carry items of a reasonable weight in the bag, drawstring bags are not acceptable. Bags should be dark in colour and logos should be discreet. Fashion bags, carrier bags and handbags are not acceptable. Our preferred style of bag is a satchel or a rucksack.
- Belts must be black, narrow and of a traditional style;
- Coats and scarves must be appropriate, weatherproof, and dark in colour. Any logos must be discreet;
- It is expected that students wear their uniform with pride. This means;
- Top button fastened at all times;
- Shirt tucked in at all times;
- Skirts should be worn on the knee;
- Blazers to be worn at all times unless a teacher allows removal in the classroom;
- Tights should be black, 40 denier for winter and 7 denier for summer.
- No jewellery except ONE small plain stud in the lobe of each ear. No other piercings are allowed;
- A smart business environment appropriate hair style. Hair must not be worn as a fashion statement. Cropped or shaved styles are not acceptable;
- Hair Accessories – small, discreet, plain hair bands/clasps (grey or black). No bows, scarfs or scrunchies.
- Make up and nail polish are not allowed unless neutral and discreet. False nails are not permitted;
- No visible tattoos are permitted.