Our School App Stay connected on the go...
11+ Open Events
This year, due to Covid-19 restrictions, our normal Open Evening event has been reinvented as a video-guided tour of our school, which will give you a chance to visit subject areas and talk with staff. You will also have an opportunity to visit our Performing Arts, Creative Arts, Music and Curriculum facilities.
There will be pre-recorded speeches by Mrs Hutchinson, Headteacher, and Ms Lowe, Scholarship Leader, that can be viewed on the day or once you have completed your tour. Mrs Hutchinson will take you through the school’s vision and values, whilst Ms Lowe will provide an insight into our unique scholarship programme. Both Mrs Hutchinson and Ms Lowe will be available during your visit to answer questions.
In order to comply with current guidance, we will be operating an advanced booking system at staggered intervals to manage visitor numbers and maintain safe, social distancing. Please do not arrive too early, as we will be unable to admit you and waiting areas will be outside.
You can book a time slot by using the widget at the bottom of the page. The first few time slots are already sold out, so scroll up until you find an available one and click the orange ticket button. Alternatively, go to the Eventbrite page.
- You must book a time slot in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you will not be able to take a tour.
- Please bring a web-enabled mobile device with a QR code reader, as the virtual tour will include videos of typical school activities. We will also provide an additional video tour that you can watch from the comfort of your own home at a later time!
- Please bring a face mask or covering, as we request you wear this whilst touring the school site.
- Places are limited to two per family. Your child should be accompanied by one adult only. Please note we are not able to accommodate siblings.
- Unfortunately, if you miss your time slot we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- We will send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
- Please ensure you bring your tickets with you on the day. These will be attached to the booking confirmation email you receive. Each ticket contains a unique QR code which will be required when arriving at the school.